Getting the most out of a Google search [via MS Teams]
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Getting the most out of a Google search [via MS Teams] Online
This LibSmart session will cover:
- Google or Google Scholar?
- Understanding how Google works
- Features of Google
- Adding Brunel Library to Google Scholar
- Searching options in Google/Google Scholar
- Image searching in Google
- Creating alerts in Google
There are some hands on exercises, and it is recommended that you have a Google account before joining this session.
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.