Bloomberg and other data sources for Final Year Projects
Bloomberg and other data sources for Final Year Projects Online
This session will be on Zoom. A link and password for access will be in the calendar event emailed out to people who register. There are licenses for 9 people to use Bloomberg at the same time so classes will be small, allowing for lots of support in learning to use this specialist database online.
The content of the session will depend on the needs of those attending, but is likely to include:
- Setting up an account (if you want to do this in advance of the session, see the instructions linked to from the Bloomberg tab on the Data and Statistics Library Guide).
- Booking to use Bloomberg
- How to search and browse
- Types of data available:
- Equities: Financial Analysis, Graph Price, Company Filings, Supply Chain, Equity Screening (including linking up with the Excel add-in)
- Equity Indices
- Economics: World Economic Statistics, Bloomberg Intelligence Economics
- Bloomberg Intelligence for Industry and Market reports and data
- Options for help, and learning to use Bloomberg in more depth
- Introduction to other data sources, such as FAME
Related LibGuide: Data and Statistics by Business Librarian
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.