Introduction to RefWorks
Introduction to RefWorks Online
Aimed at all students
In this session we will demonstrate how to use RefWorks, bibliographic software that helps you document and manage your references, allowing you to cite while you write.
It will cover:
• Awareness of bibliographic software and its uses
• Creating a database of references using various methods of adding bibliographic details
• Using a database of references to cite in a Word document
• Using a database of references to create a bibliography/reference list in a Word document
This session will be on Zoom. A link and password for access will be provided by email.
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.