Bloomberg for MSc Banking and Finance Students
The Financial Resources Suite is on floor 1 of the Library, at the front of the building (the far end of the Learning Commons). There are 10 Bloomberg computers in the Financial Resources Suite (each with two monitors). If more than 10 students register for this workshop I will ask students to share, two to a computer.
Before attending the training, please login to a Bloomberg computer (in the Financial Resources Suite) and set up a Bloomberg account. This will give you as much time as possible during the training learning to use the database:
- Click on the green Bloomberg icon on the desktop, or select Bloomberg from the Programs menu
- Select <Enter> or <GO> to begin or press the red <Pause Break> key on the keyboard
- Select Create a New Login and complete the forms as instructed on screen. You will need to remember the login name and password. You will need to fill in both phone number boxes in the Contact Information section (enter your mobile number twice)
- Log in with the login name and password for Bloomberg which you have created.
Related LibGuide: Data and Statistics by Business Librarian
- Monday, October 16, 2017
- 9:00am - 10:00am
- Financial Resources Suite